WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for www.sevenhomes.co.uk
WEB SITE ACCESS
- It is not necessary to register with us in order to use this Website.
USE OF WEBSITE
- You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
- All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- (a) that is discriminatory, obscene, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- (b) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- 8 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and ,or up to date.
- All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Terms and Conditions – Furniture Sales
In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
Completion: means legal completion by the Customer of their property purchase from Seven Homes
Conditions: the terms and conditions set out in this document as amended from time to time in accordance with clause 21
Contract: the contract between the Supplier and the Customer for the sale and purchase of the Goods in accordance with these Conditions
Customer: the person or firm who purchases the Goods from the Supplier
Force Majeure Event: has the meaning given in clause 17
Goods: the goods (or any part of them) set out in the Order
Order: the Customer’s order for the Goods, which are to be delivered to the purchase address as set out in the Customer’s memorandum of sale
Supplier: Seven Invest Limited (registered in England and Wales with company number 08961954)
- All prices and charges on the website are quoted in UK pounds.
- VAT is not included in the advertised and quoted price
- Delivery and installation cost is included in the price
- Fees may apply if payment is made by card
- Once the Customer’s card payment has been authorised, card details will be destroyed
- On placement of an Order by the Customer with the Supplier (either by telephone or by email) the Supplier will issue an invoice for the full price of the Goods (as stipulated in the Contract) plus VAT
- On placement of an Order the Customer will pay the Supplier 100% of the price for the Goods as specified in the invoice referred to in clause 6 and the Supplier shall be deemed not to have accepted the Order until such funds have been received in full and cleared by the Supplier. Time for payment shall be of the essence
- Once the Supplier has received cleared funds as referred to in clause 7 the Supplier will issue a receipt to the Customer confirming acceptance of the Order and monies received. The Customer has 24 hours from the issue of such receipt by the Supplier to contact the Supplier to make any amendments to the Order and must do so in writing.
- Any damage caused to goods on delivery will result in full replacement of the items in question where such damage is the sole responsibility of the Supplier or its agents or contractors
- Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. The Supplier shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods that is caused by a Force Majeure Event or the Customer’s failure to provide the Supplier with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods
- The Supplier will deliver the Goods solely to the purchase address detailed on the memorandum of sale
- All products are at the risk of the Customer from the time that they are delivered. Title to the goods shall remain with the Supplier and only passes to the Customer when full payment for the goods has been received and cleared
- If the Customer is a consumer (within the meaning set out in the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, he/she is entitled to a statutory “cooling off” period beginning from when the Order is placed by the Customer by email or over the telephone and ending 14 days after that date
- If clause 13 applies the Customer must inform us in writing during the cooling off period that he/she wishes to cancel the Contract
- If the Customer has not received the Goods at the time of cancellation of the Contract (and provided written cancellation is received by the Supplier within the period referred at clause 13 hereof), and the Supplier has not processed the goods for delivery, the Supplier will refund to the Customer all the monies paid by the Customer for the Goods in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase (wherever reasonably practicable) within 30 days of the cancellation being accepted
- Subject to clauses 15, if the Supplier fails to deliver the Goods, its liability shall be limited to the costs and expenses incurred by the Customer in obtaining replacement goods of similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Goods. The Supplier shall have no liability for any failure to deliver the Goods to the extent that such failure is caused by a Force Majeure Event or the Customer’s failure to provide the Supplier with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods
- The Supplier reserves the right to defer the date of delivery or to cancel the Contract or reduce the volume of the Goods (without liability to the Customer) if it is prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of its business due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Supplier including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, epidemic, locks outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials (“Force Majeure Event”) , provided that, if the event in question continues for a continuous period in excess of 28 days, the Customer shall be entitled to give notice in writing to the Supplier to terminate the Contract
- In the event that the Supplier is unable to deliver Goods that are in accordance with their description in terms of design, colour or materials the Supplier shall notify the Customer and, if the Customer reasonably requires, the Supplier shall use all reasonable endeavours to provide Goods of equivalent or better quality.
- The Supplier reserves the right to make any changes to the Goods which are required to conform with any applicable statutory or EU specification or other statutory or regulatory requirement in any applicable jurisdiction
- In placing any order the Customer confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in full. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (including non – contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English Law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of England and Wales
- Except as set out in these Conditions, no variation of the Contract, including the introduction of any additional terms and conditions, shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the Supplier
- The Supplier shall have no obligation to deliver the Goods (as specified in the invoice referred to in clause 6) until such payment has been received in full and cleared. Time of payment is of the essence.
In accordance with the Misrepresentation Act 1967, the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008, the details contained on this website do not form part of any specification or contract. [Any dimensions are approximate and may vary depending on internal finish and are subject to detail design, building regulation approval and all statutory permissions. Do not scale from these drawings, only figured dimensions are to be taken from this drawing].
While the information has been prepared in good faith, all and any such responsibility and liability is expressly disclaimed by Seven Homes and its agents. Any buyer must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of any information given.
This website has been prepared for the exclusive use and benefit of the person to whom it was given by the Seller and solely for the purpose for which it is provided. Unless we provide express prior written consent, no part of this website should be reproduced, distributed or communicated to any third party. We do not accept any liability if this report is used for an alternative purpose from which it is intended, nor to any third party in respect of this report.
SevenHomes is a trading name of Seven Capital Plc. Seven Capital is a private limited company registered in England and Wales. Company No. 7011445. The Registered Office is at 97 Park Lane, London W1K 7TG.
Our business address is: 122 Colmore Row, Birmingham B3 3AG
Our contact details are: 0121 296 1548